Our Cookies help:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the security/speed of the site
- allow you to share pages with Facebook;
– collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
– collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
– pass data to advertising networks;
– pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
– pay sales commissions.
- contact form validation to prevent spam e-mails being sent
- tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Google analytics places four cookies on your browser (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz).
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416
The Website may include third-party links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
Beechwood Veterinary Surgery reserves the right to publish client pet photos and reviews from our practice Facebook page. Should you wish any pet photos be removed from our website or social media pages, please contact our web developer in the first instance at email@example.com and the required image will be removed straight away. We will never use client pet photos in any of our advertising features without prior client consent.